Thursday, June 1, 2017

Introduction

Hello everyone, and welcome to my first new official blog! I've recently decided to become a blogger/writer and hope to become successful at it. This post will basically cover an introduction of myself and my plans on how this blog will go. Also, I would like to ask for your feedback or tips on anything in this blog: the title, my posts, my writing style, topics, etc., so I can improve and become better as a blogger. Now that's out of the way, let's move on to the intro!

My Introduction

So first, an introduction for myself: my real name is Ross (yes, just Ross. I won't reveal my last name,  or at least not yet!) and I live on the island of Oahu. I am 20 years old and have many interests, including drawing, playing guitar, singing, songwriting, body art and jewelry, certain movies and TV shows, toy collecting, and Pokemon. Like a lot of people, I aim to make a living on doing the things I love to do, and so far I am not successful at it. However, I will not give up hope and you shouldn't either! One day I hope to share my creations and passions to the world and make a difference in many people's lives, like how other people made a difference in mine.

My Plans

 This blog will be like my own journal, but with you (the audience) in mind. I'll write what I have in my head, any news that I really want to post, or something :P I can't promise exactly what kind of posts I'll write, but I can promise that I won't be writing about things I don't have a passion for, or anything that I am legitimately not interested in but know that you guys would be. After all, I believe that in order to write good content, the writer has to have a passion or liking to the subject. However, I may also write confessions or life stories that I might not be comfortable sharing at first, but believe they may be interesting or even helpful to some of you guys! My target audience for now would be anyone who has a variety of interests like me, or at least people who share some of my interests!

End of Intro

If you guys read everything up to this point, thank you! I am definitely excited about the future of this blog, and of course my own. The title or domain may change one day, or not. Please feel free to comment with any suggestions or feedback! Thank you, and see you around! :)

R.S.












No comments:

Post a Comment